The Associate Center Director is integral to the success of C2 Education by providing support in center management, tracking student progress, conducting conferences, and customer service. The Associate Center Director is often the first point of contact between C2 Education and prospective customers, and must uphold high standards of excellence in customer service and support of C2’s programs and services.
- Support the Center Director in meeting sales performance targets and operational excellence standards.
- Conduct conferences with parents and students to review progress, adjust academic plans, and renew enrollments.
- Conduct sales conferences with prospective customers to review C2’s programs and services and enroll students.
- Provide administrative support including answering phones, managing daily business data, and confirming schedules with students and teachers.
- Manage class schedules to effectively staff sessions and meet company efficiency and usage targets.
- Provide marketing support by participating in school and community events as a C2 representative.
- Grade student tests and monitoring all students’ academic progress.
- Help ensure flawless execution of C2 programs and initiatives.
Key Competencies/Success Factors:
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Exhibits professional and approachable demeanor; understands they are often the “Face of C2 Education”.
- Fosters an environment of open communication with students and parents to ensure positive and effective conflict resolution.
Passion for Results:
- Personally committed to the success of the center, and supports CD in achieving results.
- Approaches situations with a positive attitude, and offers creative solution-oriented options when faced with challenges.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple responsibilities successfully.
- Is proactive and works to solve for issues before they arise.
Works Well With Others:
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with others and gains trust and respect.
- Listens, communicates and responds well with others both internally and externally.
- Demonstrates an attitude of helpfulness, support, and service.
- Creates and contributes to a team environment that is positive and productive with all employees.
Personal Drive and Development:
- Has a desire to grow professionally and take on leadership role.
- Actively continues self-development process by gaining knowledge and further building skills in the following areas:
- Educational Curriculum
- Sales Analysis
- Time Management
- Coaching and Communication Skills
- Leadership Development
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Background in sales / education / hospitality / retail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree
This position is a full time salaried position with a monthly bonus incentive plan.