- Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required
- Must have a quiet location from which to conduct remote teaching sessions without disturbance.
- AP-level knowledge in at least one or more subjects preferred (English, Humanities, Math, and/or Science).
- High SAT or ACT scores preferred. We're looking for teachers who can score at or above the 95 percentile.
- Highly skilled, motivated, versatile, dependable, and dynamic individuals with strong communication skills.
- No teacher certification required.
- No previous teaching or tutoring experience required but candidates must have a passion for Education and mentoring students.
Please note that while your employment with C2 will begin as a remote role, it will transition to you reporting to your C2 center to teach sessions in person. This transition will occur when the COVID-19 crisis has ended and we are able to return to normal business operations.