Center Director in Training Position Summary
The Center Director in Training is a critical position in C2. It is an active developmental position that gives you the full 6 weeks of immersive onboarding as well as several months of on the job training. This will give you an outstanding foundation to transition into a permanent Center Director role in your own center when an opening arises. Due to our continued growth in the region, Center Director positions normally open up every few months. As an overview, our Center Directors professionally manage and grow C2 Education Geographic Trade Area (GTA) Operations. This includes delivering outstanding academic experiences and successful outcomes for our students, and engaging conferences with their parents both in-person and via virtual online video; growing enrollments and renewals; and managing operations to C2 standards in a hybrid (virtual and in-center) operating environment (includes process, financial, and people administration and compliance). The Center Director leads the GTA team, tracks student progress, conducts student and family conferences and academic guidance sessions, and upholds high-quality customer service. The Center Director is the “Face of C2 Education” and is a Brand Ambassador.
The Center Director will:
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Ensure delivery of C2 programs and initiatives for our families in alignment with our Mission.
• Create academic plans for students, and manage teachers to deliver student outcomes.
• Oversee student testing and monitoring of all students’ academic progress.
• Manage center lead contacts
• Conduct conferences inside the center [unless customer prefers virtual] with prospective customers to review their child’s needs and deliver new enrollments for C2’s programs and services. Ensure contracts are complete and accurate.
• Conduct conferences inside the center [unless customer prefers virtual] with parents and students to review progress, adjust academic plans, and renew enrollments.
• Develop and maintain relationships with local schools and business communities and actively participate in community events as a C2 representative.
• Develop and execute local marketing activities, as well as companywide marketing programs
• Recruit, hire, manage and provide ongoing development and support to teachers and center staff.
• Meet enrollment targets and operational excellence standards. Operational standards include our standards relating to process, controls, and compliance on finance, HR, and academics.
• Manage class schedules to effectively staff sessions and meet company efficiency and usage targets.
• Other responsibilities – as required by the business
Key Skills and Competencies
Passion for Results
Works well with others
Personal Drive and Development
Hybrid Work Environment